Join us for a live two hour zoom presentation and Q&A. Hope Redefined hosted an evening for parents with kids of all ages to learn more about how to stay on top of tech conversations and equip them for our porn saturated world. We will discuss:
- filtering options and getting your tech safe
- parent support options
- how to stay the “smarty pants”, stay informed is an always moving target.
- how to bring up the topic and begin educating our kids
- Plus…. what you need to know about video gaming
The event is presented by Lyschel Burket, Founder and Lead HOPE Caster for Hope Redefined and Chera Meredith, Video Game Developer and Founder of So Peculiar, mom and Hope Redefined Board member.
Once you purchase this webinar a link will be immediately emailed to you and available for you to view right away. You will have continual access once you purchase the webinar.
We understand how daunting it can be to raise kids in a culture where they are bombarded with sexual images, including porn. That’s why we have provided this complete best-practice toolkit, which will help you raise porn-resilient kids. You will learn:
- The harmful effects of hypersexualized media and hardcore porn, which is mainstream, free, and easily accessible
- How to teach healthy sexuality and strengthen resilience to hypersexualized media and porn
- How unrestricted use of pornography affects the brain and can lead to habituation and addiction
- How to support and guide your child each step of the way
Internet Safety Tools
Circle is devoted to helping families thrive with technology and with each other. We envision a world where families find balance, set healthy limits, build good habits, and get the best out of their digital experiences, rather than being consumed by them. Circle’s screen time management and parental control solutions are the easiest and most comprehensive way to manage all your family’s connected devices—wherever they are, wherever they go. Circle also collaborates with strategic partners to bring our service to more families.
With Net Nanny®, you can monitor your family’s digital habits and protect them from harmful content. Make managing screen time a breeze with the power to change limits at your fingertips. Net Nanny® provides the most effective content filtering to keep your family’s website browsing safe in real-time.
One of the great things about X3watch is that it’s about so much more than just blocking questionable sites. That’s actually a very limited way of thinking about it. Instead, our goal is to cause people to rethink the very notion of accountability and realize the tremendous benefits that come from it. Accountability helps you make healthy choices. Accountability provides motivation for positive life adjustments. Accountability is encouraging and inspiring.
As parents, we believe that nothing is more important than protecting children. Every idea we conceive and every plan we make is measured by asking the question, “Will this help and protect kids?”
How The Phone Helps Protect
- Prevents exposure to inappropriate content
- Avoids distractions and screen addiction
- Reduces the likelihood of cyberbullying
If 2 out of 3 adults show signs of phone addiction, we can’t expect kids to develop healthy phone habits on their own! You can think of Gabb as the training wheels or safety net around screen usage. Gabb Phones teach kids the skills they need to become successful, screen-savvy adults.