Finding Hope Support Group is offered in the Spring and in the Fall
- September 1 – October 20, 2020 (EVENING) – Tuesday – 8-9:30 pm EST
- September 3 – October 22, 2020 (DAYTIME) – Thursday – 11 am -12:30 pm EST
- $160.00 – Finding Hope Support Group includes the weekly sessions as well as access to Hope Online Private Community free for three months ($105 value). This is a community for women who are facing sexual betrayal in their stories. In this community you will have access to resources, articles, community, LIVE Q&A with trained professionals and so much more. The Hope Online community is $34.99/month or $349.99/year to continue after the Finding Hope group has concluded.
Needed to participate:
- When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography (preferably paperback versus Kindle edition – purchased separately thru Amazon or your local bookstore)
- Access to High Speed internet or dataplan with Zoom video and audio capabilities
- If this group is full, Hope Redefined will offer an additional support group. Please email email@example.com to be placed on a wait list.
- Scholarships for Finding Hope Support Groups are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.