- Have you recently discovered your spouse’s betrayal due to pornography use or unwanted sexual behavior?
- Are you experiencing overwhelming emotions that you just can’t move past?
- Do you long for understanding and validation of your pain?
Seeking Hope is a self-guided video curriculum that helps a woman gain an awareness and understanding of betrayal trauma and the impact it has on her as whole person – body, mind and spirit.
Seeking Hope is designed for women just entering their betrayal story.
This self-paced video curriculum provides six video sessions and reflection questions on important topics related to betrayal trauma: triggers, self-care, boundaries and grief.
Needed to participate:
- Access to High Speed internet via cell phone, tablet, or computer.
- This curriculum comes with 1-month access to Hope Online – a community of women walking the road of betrayal trauma recovery.
- Access to the self-guided curriculum expires with the 1-month Hope Online access. If you would like more time to work through the material, you can extend your Hope Online membership for a low monthly subscription cost.