Upcoming HILL Groups
HILL (Hope In our Loving Lord) Group is a peer-led processing group that will meet for 12 weeks and will work through a manual that was created by Hope Redefined. The group will explore topics like crisis of faith after betrayal, identity in Christ, and healing. Participants will also have the opportunity to bring topics they want to discuss.
HILL Group is for women who are seeking community, healing, and growth through Jesus. They will come to a group space to learn from one another, share their experiences, and hopes. Each member of the group has experienced sexual betrayal in their story and is on the pathway of healing. This group is available no matter what your marital status (married, separated, or divorced).
HILL Group is limited to 8 participants and is facilitated by two Lead Servants. Lead Servants are women who have completed a HILL group in the past and are ready to step in and help other women experience the group and process the material. Lead Servants have participated in training provided by Hope Redefined to ensure they understand and are in alignment with the culture of Hope Redefined. You will meet weekly through Zoom.
Needed to participate:
- Ability to join Zoom for weekly group meetings
- HILL group manual- Group members will have the option to print themselves or have a copy mailed to them for $35 in addition to cost of registration
This group is uniquely designed for women who have participated in one or more of the following:
- A support group with Hope Redefined that is at least six weeks in length (Finding Hope, Living in Hope, Boundaries)
- Redeemed Hope Retreat AND Aftercare sessions
- Six weeks of 1-1 coaching
- Triad Coaching Group
Here is a video to give you a chance to hear from Lyschel Burket and some of the Lead Servants: