- Are you struggling with feelings of isolation and loneliness?
- Are you navigating a relationship with a partner who has problematic sexual behavior?
- Do you long to build deep bonds in a community of women who understand your journey?
Upcoming Abiding in Hope Groups
Abiding in Hope is more than a 45-week support group for women walking the journey of healing from sexual betrayal. It is a place for each woman to grow deeper in her personal relationship with God and the freedom He has for her in the aftermath of deep pain.
This group is for women in any stage of her healing journey. You will join 9 other women, and together, you will journey through a curriculum intended to help you feel validated in your story and gain understanding of what has happened to you, your body, your spirit, and your relationships.
Each group will have a Lead Servant and multiple facilitators. Our facilitators will walk alongside you as you investigate the invitation to experience God’s best for you. Abiding in Hope was created not only to invite you into God’s best but also to teach you how to walk with others on this journey.
Needed to participate:
- Access to High Speed internet or dataplan with Zoom video and audio capabilities.
- Commitment to attend each week over the course of the group