- This event has passed.
Relapse Plan Workshop
July 23, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am EDT$110.00
A relapse plan is an essential recovery tool for any person healing from betrayal trauma. A relapse plan allows a wife to respond to a relapse versus react. Planning ahead for something we all hope will never happen offers a woman the space to think clearly, identify her needs and layout steps to meet those needs.
Join Lyschel Burket and coaching team for a 2 day workshop (total of 4 hours). You will have the opportunity to understand a relapse plan and construct one that is personal to you.
Meeting Dates are July 23rd and July 30th
9:00am – 11:00am EST
Workshop will include:
- 2 day workshop (4 hours total of live support) plus a 60 min mid week check in.
- Facilitated by APSAT coaches Lyschel Burket, Debbie Ferree, and Dani Peterson.
- Education, worksheets, small group breakouts for discussion, and brainstorming.
- Goal is to have a completed relapse plan by the end of the workshop.
- Opportunity to connect and brainstorm with other women on the healing journey with you.
(valued over $460 in support)