H.I.L.L. (Hope In our Loving Lord) Groups are a group of women seeking community, healing, and growth through Jesus. They come to a group space to learn from one another, share their experiences, and hopes. Each member of the group has experienced sexual betrayal in their story and is on the pathway of healing.
– Lead by 2 Lead Servants (peer facilitators)
– Limited to 8 women (10 total with Lead Servants)
– 12 week group that meets weekly via Zoom
– Connecting through our online community via Hope Online
– Each member will have copy of H.I.L.L. Group workbook (cost is $25 included in group cost)
Requirements for participation:
– Completed at least 6 weeks of support through Hope Redefined. Group, Coaching, Retreat + After Care, Triad Coaching
– Be a member of Hope Online community. This is required for participation in the groups chats and sharing.
– Able to commit to group meetings consistently over 12 weeks.
Are you taking steps with your partner toward Full Therapeutic Disclosure? Are you still reeling from the Rite of Truth? Do you lack direction now that you’ve walked through the disclosure process?
We’ve been there, too! Find direction and community by joining our Post Disclosure support group.
For a minimal cost, you can gain immediate access to any of our webinars. Each one is designed to give you more information about a specific topic related to sexual betrayal.