Are you a woman whose partner is sexually addicted? Are you struggling with feelings of betrayal and hopelessness? Hope Redefined offers an 8-week Finding Hope Support and Study Group in partnership with author Vicki Tiede’s ministry. Finding Hope is exclusively for women who are still together (this group is not recommended for women who are divorced. Please message us directly for specific resources) with a man who is struggling with sexual addiction. The group is limited to 8 participants who will work through When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography book by Vicki Tiede. During a weekly Zoom conference, participants will encourage and support each other.
What: Online Support and encouragement group as we work through the book over 8 weeks.
- September 1 – October 20, 2020 (EVENING) – Tuesday – 8-9:30 pm EST
- September 3 – October 22, 2020 (DAYTIME) – Thursday – 11 am -12:30 pm EST
Who: Wives only please (not separated or divorced), maximum 8 participants plus a facilitator from Hope Redefined Ministries.
Needed to participate:
- When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography (preferably paperback versus Kindle edition – purchased separately thru Amazon or your local bookstore)
- Access to High Speed internet or dataplan with Zoom video and audio capabilities
- $160.00 – Finding Hope Support Group includes access to Hope Online Private Community free for three months ($105 value) initial subscription only. This is a community for women who are facing sexual betrayal in their stores. In this community you will have access to resources, articles, community, LIVE Q&A with trained professionals and so much more. The Hope Online community is $34.99/month or $349.99/year to continue after the Finding Hope group has concluded.)
- If this group is full, Hope Redefined will offer an additional support group. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a wait list.
- Scholarships for Finding Hope Support Groups are available. Please email email@example.com for information.
Here is a video of Author, Vicki Tiede sharing her heart behind her book, When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography