- Are you a woman whose partner is sexually addicted?
- Are you struggling with feelings of betrayal and hopelessness?
- Are you looking for support and understanding from others who are walking through this journey?
What: Hope Redefined offers an 8-week Finding Hope Online Support and Study Group who will work through When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography book by Vicki Tiede.
Who: Finding Hope is exclusively for women who are still together with a man who is struggling with sexual addiction. (This group is not recommended for women who are separated or divorced. Please message us directly (email@example.com) for specific resources for your stage of life)
How: Finding Hope is limited to 8 participants plus a facilitator from Hope Redefined Ministries who will meet through a weekly secure Zoom conference, participants will encourage and support each other.
Needed to participate:
- When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography (preferably paperback versus Kindle edition – purchased separately thru Amazon or your local bookstore)
- Access to High Speed internet or dataplan with Zoom video and audio capabilities
- If this group is full, Hope Redefined will offer an additional support group. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a wait list.
- Scholarships for Finding Hope Support Groups are available. Please email email@example.com for information.
Here is a video of Author, Vicki Tiede sharing her heart behind her book, When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography