Donate to Hope Redefined
Hope Redefined is one of the few faith-based ministries available to women throughout the world who partner and walk with them on a journey that can be incredibly lonely and isolating.
Hope Redefined offers areas of support to women facing sexual betrayal. Additionally, we provide resources for the Church to aid in helping these women and their families find healing and encouragement in this journey.
DID YOU KNOW that in the last 2 years Hope Redefined has…
- Supported over 150 women in support groups online
- Hosted 4 weekend intensive retreats for 32 women
- Launched a private online community for women facing betrayal
- Coached over 370 hours with women
- Launched a new group on Boundaries to support women in their growth
- Offered over $5,000 in scholarship money to women needing financial support.
- Said YES to the Lord over a billion times (ok, maybe a million)
- Brought on two team members to help with supporting the work of this ministry
- Had the backing of 4 board members who LOVE what we do
- Trained over 25 team members to serve at our retreats
- Mentored 5 other women to launch their own support groups and coaching practices
- Connected with 5 churches as a preferred referral resource
- Been a speaker on the Braveful Summit
- Been on several podcasts
- Have 5 monthly donors
(June 2018 – June 2020)
Will you partner with us and extend the reach of faith-based support to women around the world?
You being a part of the YESes, helps us charge the hill and go after the healing that God intended for all of us. There isn’t an area that won’t be impacted by your financial partnership. We hope you will prayerfully consider being a part of something so much bigger than ourselves.
Our goal is to link arms with several others at $100 per month.
Since COVID-19 began to consume our news feeds and media there have been significant changes to people feeling the stress, isolation and loneliness. Porn use has exploded and the industry is loving every moment of it. Meanwhile, addicts are still trying to fight a good fight and families are still trying to heal from the impact of addiction and infidelity.
The Statistics for Sexual Addiction to Pornography is Staggering:
- Over 40 million Americans are regular visitors to porn sites. The average visit lasts 6 minutes and 29 seconds
- There are around 42 million porn websites, which totals around 370 million pages of porn.
- The porn industry’s annual revenue is more than the NFL, NBA, and MLB combined. It is also more than the combined revenues of ABC, CBS, and NBC.
- 47% of families in the United States reported that pornography is a problem in their home.
- Pornography use increases the marital infidelity rate by more than 300%.
- Eleven is the average age that a child is first exposed to porn, and 94% of children will see porn by the age of 14.
- 56% of American divorces involve one party having an “obsessive interest” in pornographic websites.
- 70% of Christian youth pastors report that they have had at least one teen come to them for help in dealing with pornography in the past 12 months.
- 68% of church-going men and over 50% of pastors view porn on a regular basis. Of young Christian adults 18-24 years old, 76% actively search for porn.
- 59% of pastors said that married men seek their help for porn use.
- 33% of women aged 25-and-under search for porn at least once per month.
- Only 13% of self identified Christian women say they never watch porn – 87% of Christian women have watched porn.
- 55% of married men and 25% of married women say they watch porn at least once a month.
- 57% of pastors say porn addiction is the most damaging issue in their congregation. And 69% say porn has adversely impacted the church.
- Only 7% of pastors say their church has a program to help people struggling with pornography.
[Research statistics from Barna Group and Covenant Eyes]
Josh McDowell Ministries surveyed church leaders in 2016 and reported that over 67% of Christian men struggle with pornography (of those who reported). What this tells all of us is that 67% of wives are impacted by this struggle too. 67% of families are experiencing fall out because of this addiction, struggle, wrestle. Fewer than 1/3 of of pastors feel qualified to address sexual issues in their church body. An issue that 22% of pastors are approached about almost monthly. It’s also important to note that these statistics are from 2016. The men who are of marrying age today have never lived without a smartphone in their pocket. The accessibility to pornography today is instant and mostly free.
Donate to Hope Redefined:
Hope Redefined is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.