Triad Coaching Small Group
Welcome to Triad Coaching. Triad Coaching is a small group of women (no more than three participants) and a coach working through similar circumstances or seasons. This support option is 10 weeks in time and ideal for women looking to have the space to focus on specific areas of their healing. Triad coaching is a great blend of personal coaching (one to one support) and a support group. You will have the benefits of working with a trained professional coach and the encouragement of a small group.
- All Triads are facilitated by a professional coach who is APSATS certified.
- All group members are asked to complete a group agreement that establishes group confidentiality, group commitment and members responsibility. Your commitment to the 10 weeks is imperative to the development and growth of the group.
- Cost is $450.
Please understand that once you complete the group agreement there will be no refunds issued. Your payment secures your spot in the limited size group.
We will have topics, open share, and working sessions based on the group’s needs.
Topics for January Groups
- Separation – Women currently in or considering separation in their relationship. Considering the steps to navigate the process through their own values and boundaries.
- Learning to Trust Again – Women who have seen their husband willing and able to find sexual sobriety and now want to explore how to emotionally open their heart back up to him safely.
- Post Disclosure – Women who have gone through a therapeutic disclosure in the last three months and want to process their experience and have support as they navigate the next steps
For specific questions regarding groups please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Triad Coaching Groups