Finding Hope Support Group
Finding Hope is a support group for women facing betrayal.
- Are you a woman whose partner is sexually addicted?
- Are you struggling with feelings of betrayal and hopelessness?
- Are you looking for support and understanding from others who are walking through this journey?
Hope Redefined offers an 8-week Finding Hope Online Support and Study Group who will work through When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography book by Vicki Tiede.
Finding Hope is exclusively for women who are still together with a man who is struggling with sexual addiction. (This group is not recommended for women who are separated or divorced. Please message us directly for specific resources for your stage of life.)
Finding Hope is limited to 8 participants plus a facilitator from Hope Redefined Ministries who will meet through a weekly secure Zoom conference, participants will encourage and support each other.
Upcoming Finding Hope Groups
Needed to participate:
- When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography (preferably paperback versus Kindle edition – purchased separately thru Amazon or your local bookstore)
- Access to High Speed internet or dataplan with Zoom video and audio capabilities
- If this group is full, Hope Redefined will offer an additional support group. Please email email@example.com to be placed on a wait list.
- Scholarships for Finding Hope Support Groups are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Here is a video of Author, Vicki Tiede sharing her heart behind her book, When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography:
Read what Finding Hope Participants are saying…
This is a supportive, safe place to be able to say what you need to say to find out you are not alone. It is a place where there are other women who have gone through the same thing and that we did not cause this.KC
Just knowing there were others who had experienced this same kind of betrayal in their marriage and that I wasn’t crazy in going through the emotions and heartache I felt was huge for me. This group highlighted areas of healing needed and walked me through each of these areas in a Christ-centered approach that was transformational.Anonymous
I appreciated being able to communicate with other participants and ask for prayer.Anonymous
This group validates the wide range of emotions that a wife suffering from betrayal trauma experiences. It also gives a sound biblical view on how to navigate these emotions, and eventually, move toward forgiveness.Anonymous