We are so GRATEFUL for your “YES” to God and to Hope Redefined. Here you will find information on the location and what you need to bring on the retreat as well as the schedule and what is expected of the team.
The video here is what the Participants will see when they register for the Redeemed Hope Retreat.
As a Retreat team member we need a few things from you prior to serving. Please follow the links below and submit all forms. If you have any questions please reach out to us.
We have a few dates that need to be on your calendar. These dates could change so please check this space from time to time. We will try and notify you of any changes via email.
Redeemed Hope Retreat Schedule
Team Arrival – Unload
Unload – Kitchen Set Up
Dinner – Ordering Pizza
8:00 – 9:00
Breakfast (slow start)
Worship, Submission, Team Mtg
Set Up Begins
Rest & Final Prep
Participants Arrive & Check In
Welcome & Opening Remarks
Why We Share Our Stories
Sharing Your Story
Soak & Goodnight
7:00 – 8:30
Overview of the Day
Caring for Yourself
Why We Worship
Impact of Betrayal
Desperate for Healing
Aftermath of Betrayal
Grieving & Restoration
7:30 – 8:45
Overview of the Day
The Perfect Sacrifice
Certificate of Debt
Individual & Cultural Responsibilities
Strongholds & Soul Ties
Reflections of the Day
Crying Out For Restoration
Light Breakfast & Coffee, Morning Stretch
Hope Note & Break
Pack Up & Departure
Out of Building
Here is what we need for each person’s snack to share:
– If your last name begins with a letter A-M– please bring a SALTY snack. If you are gluten-free, please bring gluten-free snack.
– If your last name begins with a letter N-Z– please bring a SWEET snack. If you are gluten-free, please bring gluten-free snack.
Please label EVERYTHING YOU BRING with your name, so if the kitchen team or snack team has questions, they know who to ask! If you are making something at home, please include the following information, in addition to your name:
– What the food is: ground beef, lasagna, cookies, snack, etc. This gives kitchen and snack team directions on where items need to be stored. This helps us communicate with participants as well, some things are hard to tell what they are just by looking.
– Allergy information (gluten-free, dairy-free, contains walnuts, etc.)
– Reheat/cooking instructions (if applicable)- temp to cook/reheat, time it takes, etc.
– Storage: needs to be frozen/refrigerated/fine at room temp. Again, this helps our teams plan for storage as we are setting up.
If you are bringing store-bought stuff, please leave it in the package from the store so the kitchen team has all the above information.
Preparing YOUR Story:
Please take the time to reach out to your buddy at least one time prior to the retreat. Send them an email first inviting them to a phone call. Connecting by phone is ideal, but we want them to have the ability to connect in a way that feels safe. The purpose of this connection is to help combat the participant’s fear of not knowing anyone, to answer questions, and to help them feel welcomed. You may be working with your buddy during the retreat, so please do not hesitate to ask them what you can be praying for as we all prepare.
We have laid out the things that are essential in building a healthy functioning ministry team. Please review our Retreat Team Values & Protocols
You have these prayers in your Team Member packet but we want to make sure you can find them if you need them.