Have you completed the Finding Hope Group but know that your work is not finished yet? Are you needing intentional community? Living in Hope works with additional materials developed by Hope Redefined to help you take a deeper look at yourself and your relationship with your partner through When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography by Vicki Tiede.
Living in Hope is a 4-month maintenance group facilitated by Lyschel Burket and available to any woman who has completed the Finding Hope Support Group with Hope Redefined.
When: Meeting every other week over 4 months for 90 minutes for 8 sessions
- June 1 – August 10, 2020 – 8-9:30 pm EST
- Any woman who has completed the Finding Hope Support Group with Hope Redefined.
Needed to participate:
- When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography (preferably paperback versus Kindle edition – purchased separately thru Amazon or your local bookstore)
- Access to High Speed internet with Zoom video and audio capabilities
- Download Living in Hope Workbook, provided weekly once you register.