- Have you completed the Finding Hope Support Group but know that your work is not finished yet?
- Are you needing intentional community?
- Would you like to work through the book again and do the parts you skipped the first time?
- Or maybe you weren’t ready for that work the first time through?
What: Living in Hope offers support through additional materials developed by Hope Redefined Ministries to help you take a deeper look at yourself and your relationship with your partner through When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography by Vicki Tiede.
When: Living in Hope will meet 2 times per month for 90 mins over the course of 4 months. This allows for 8 total meetings.
How: Living in Hope is limited to 8 participants plus a facilitator from Hope Redefined Ministries who will meet through a secure Zoom conference, participants will encourage and support each other.
Needed to participate:
- When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography
- Workbook is provided electronically once you register so participants can choose to print or use electronically
- Access to High Speed internet with Zoom video and audio capabilities