Triad Coaching Small Group
Welcome to Triad Coaching. Triad Coaching is a small group of women (no more than three participants) and a coach working through similar circumstances or seasons. This support option is 10 weeks in time and ideal for women looking to have the space to focus on specific areas of their healing. Triad coaching is a great blend of personal coaching (one to one support) and a support group. You will have the benefits of working with a trained professional coach and the encouragement of a small group.
- All Triads are facilitated by a professional coach who is APSATS certified.
- All group members are asked to complete a group agreement that establishes group confidentiality, group commitment and members responsibility. Your commitment to the 10 weeks is imperative to the development and growth of the group.
- Group is built on an as needed basis. Participants are asked to secure their spot with a deposit and complete their interest form below.
Please understand that once you complete the group agreement there will be no refunds issued. Your payment secures your spot in the limited size group.
We will have topics, open share, and working sessions based on the group’s needs.
- Abuse – Women in relationships with emotional and/or psychological abuse, with or without sexual addiction present. This could include gaslighting, manipulation, control, belittling, and other covert abuse strategies.
- Separation – Women currently in or considering separation in their relationship. Considering the steps to navigate the process through their own values and boundaries.
- Divorce – Women who are in the process or have divorced their spouse due to the effects of sexual addiction. Determining how to live an empowered life of integrity, healing and wholeness.
- Married and Lonely, Intimacy Deprivation – Women in relationships with a husband that is sober from sexual integrity issues, however is avoidant emotionally, spiritually, and/or sexually. May display intimacy anorexia traits and/or covert abuse.
- Learning to Trust Again – Women who have seen their husband willing and able to find sexual sobriety and now want to explore how to emotionally open their heart back up to him safely.
- Being Intimate Again – Sexual Reintegration – Women who have found safety & stabilization in their relationship emotionally, mentally and spiritually and are exploring how to reintegrate sexual safety into their marriage.
Total cost is $450 for 10 weekly joint sessions. Payment must be received in full or payment plan established prior to first group date.
To submit your interest in a group and $100 deposit please click below.
(If the group you are interested in is not formed with 4 weeks of your deposit we will consider other support options with you.)
For specific questions regarding groups please email email@example.com.